Xiaobing Wang, Chengfang Liu, Linxiu Zhang, Yaojiang Shi, Scott Rozelle and Prashant Loyalka
The China Quarterly, November 2014
- The effects of attending selective college tiers in China
- University Expansion in the BRIC Countries
- Are elite university graduates aiding China's transition to an innovation-based economy? Results from a career choices survey among would-be innovators in China and the United States
- Response to the Commentary Reassessing disparity in access to higher education in contemporary China
- Unequal Access to to College in China: How Far Have Poor, Rural Students Been Left Behind?